Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 07, 2016

I held my nose and voted for Trump

I held my nose last night and voted for Donald Trump. Then, I scanned my ballot into my computer and emailed it to the county election commission in New Jersey. They acknowledged it during the night.

Kurt Schlichter beautifully describes many of the reasons I voted for Trump and why I had to hold my nose to do so. He missed a couple that relate to Israel specifically: Hillary's support for the 'Palestinians,' Hillary's support for the sellout to a nuclear Iran, and Hillary's anti-Semitic gut.

Read the whole thing. Stop #CrookedHillary

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My reason for voting straight-Republican was that Trump will have a hostile Congress as a check-and-balance. Hillary would have none. After Obama, few experienced diplomats and leaders overseas trust us. None will in another 4 years.

IMAO, this is the (broadly-defined) Woodstock Generation's election, defecating in triumph upon the ruins of my parent's America, and hence mine.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Rondo said...

The choice is easy when you compare. Trump for President

Hillary has no respect for women or blacks or the law.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Ashan said...

Yes. We could hold our nose yet again.
But we were spared the successor to Emperor Hussein, Queen Shillary.
Hussein is out to punish Israel, but we can fully expect Pres. Trump to overturn the evil edicts.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once thought no one could out-panic the original Chicken Little. Then I clicked onto Ha'aretz's website at noon Israel time on Wednesday. It out-did the Guardian and Spiegel, both combined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google