Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 10, 2013

Party of Satan

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd agree with extremist Muslim cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi. It's happened.
“When Hezbollah was fighting against Israel, I defended it. I stood against the Muslim scholars in Saudi Arabia, the most renowned scholars who warned us against Hezbollah,” Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi said.
He said Hezbollah was the "party of Satan," in a reference to the organization's name, that means "party of God" in Arabic, and accused Hezbollah of trying to sow discord in the Muslim world.
Referring to his past statements in defense of Hezbollah, Qaradawi explained he wanted "to unite all Muslims, Muslims fighting against Israel" but said he now understands Saudi religious scholars who cautioned against the organization "were smarter" than him.
 Yes, Hezbullah is the party of Satan. And God willing both they and Qaradawi will go down in ignominious defeat.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

Wow. I also never thought I would find myself in agreement with Qaradawi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google