Tuesday, December 04, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Wall Street Journal uses staged photo
- International Criminal Court could investigate Ope...
- A brief history of E-1
- Government advancing Ramat Shlomo project
- Why Israel has gone ballistic over the 'Palestinia...
- The truth: 'Palestine' is meant to be the end of I...
- Essential apps for when you're under fire
- Speaking of useful idiots...Tzipi Livni drafts two...
- Jerusalem, where buying an apartment is a 'dangeor...
- France calls in Israeli ambassador but is unlikely...