Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

'Palestinian' staged photo of the day

Have a look at this picture:

Here's the caption:
Leading Palestinian Hamas lawmaker Mushir Al-Masri stands in the chamber of the Palestinian Legislative Council that was destroyed during Israel's offensive in Gaza City, Monday, Jan. 26, 2009. The latest Israeli incursion into Gaza was aimed at the territory's Hamas rulers, and ended Jan. 17 with nearly 1,300 Palestinians dead.
And I'm sure all those pictures in their frames just happened to land that way.... Anyone think it wasn't staged?

5 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Carl - I'd bet its more Palestinian fauxtography. Who says they don't have a sense of macabre humor?

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Jeff Nelson said...

For a lawyer, I thought that this blog would have a more educated and objective presentation of the facts on the ground, but it is quite interesting to see the one sided nature of both parties involved.

I'm learning a lot however, the challenge to identify truth from the propaganda on both sides is stimulating and engaging.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Findalis said...

You noticed that too. Those pictures are too well placed for that type of damage.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl, besides the fact that that photo looks pretty legit to me - get the guy there; take some pics, it;s OK, not faked, simply posed (I'm a photojournalist) - I thought you might be interested in this comment from a journalist friend of mine working in Gaza:

... I would've thought there'd be more damage - true, all the Hamas buildings are destroyed - but that's maybe four streets in total and a building here, a building there.

So, my impressions are that the place is not nearly so destroyed by Israel as I was expecting it to have been from the pictures I saw.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger robins111 said...

What a pack of horse shit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google