Powered by WebAds

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The PayPal button

THIS POST IS BEING KEPT ON TOP UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ IT (AND HOPEFULLY DONATED), PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.

I hate doing this, but I think it's been about a year since the last time I asked so I suppose I shouldn't feel too badly about it.

If you look on the home page, just above the clock there's a PayPal button. If those of you who are able to do so could please click on the button and send in a small donation it would be much appreciated. I spend way too much time doing this to be doing it totally for free.

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mdsafdsf said...

Well, PayPal has decided to stop allowing Israelis to use it's services according to an article on ynet.co.il a couple of days ago.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Seth said...

I have had no problem using paypal and I am in israel...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google